Are you an NFT artist? Are you the most creative guy in your circle? Do you have an eye of great imagination and hands of an artist? Do you want your art to be the face of Instaraise? If you have “Yes” as an answer for any of the above question then we have got some great news for you!
Instaraise is here with a great opportunity for NFT artists on Tezos to be a part of “Insta Mascot Design Contest”
How do you perceive Instaraise if it was a living being? A bull? A Deep sea fish? An alien from outer world loving the advance blockchain, Tezos? YOUR imagination is the limit!
Let your creative juices flow and design the best version of Instaraise Mascot.
Note: Please note that this contest is to create an NFT art, not minting an actual NFT.
Winners are in for $INSTA rewards and additional perks!
The winner of the Insta Mascot design contest will receive $50 worth of $INSTA tokens. But, That’s not it!
The winner will also be called upon to design the final Insta Mascot limited edition NFT series which will be minted live at the time of InstaDEX mainnet launch.
Also, there will be 2 runner ups arts which will receive $15 worth of $INSTA tokens each.
How to submit?
Follow the steps below to enter the contest:
- Follow Instaraise on Twitter and Telegram
- Retweet this tweet and share your art on twitter with the hashtag #MyInstaMascot and #Tezos to let us know that it is your entry. Also, include your Telegram Username in the tweet. Don’t forget to give your piece a title!
- Use this resource folder for Instaraise logo
- Submissions may come in JPG, PNG, or GIF (Max 50MB) OR MP4, MOV, WEBM, WMV (Max 100MB and limited to 3 seconds)
- Try to keep your design simple yet eye catching that matches the aesthetics and theme colours of Instaraise.
Entries will be accepted till 20th December,2022, after which the team will pick top-5 art designs.
The 3 winners will be chosen by the community via polls, which will run on official Instaraise twitter account and Telegram channel. This poll, along with the number of likes & Retweets on your entry on Twitter will determine the 3 winners of the contest!
- Make sure to not copy your design from anyone else’s art, doing this will disqualify your entry
- Entries without hashtags will be unable to reach out and hence won’t be considered
We can’t wait to see what you come up with in your new Insta Mascot designs! Let your creativity take you to new heights!